Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 96 Vancouver science centre.

Today I woke at 6 and went for a run/shuffle around the waterfront and into stanley park. It was a lovely morning and not too hot though I did get honked by irate drivers as I ran across the dual carriage way.

I was back after having a swim in the pool at 7.10

Then we went to theMcmillan hotel and took breakfast there. We then got he sky train which is really what Auckland should have don't you agree Kerry Connolly. 

This was a great interactive Science museum with shows etc.

We had another great swim with the boys, they are getting Good at it now.












We chilled after this and did not go out for dinner until about 8.30.

1 comment:

  1. You all look like you had heaps of fun! :) so cool! Hey Anna did you get my email in you kidsconnection email address? I will commenting as 'anonymous' for the below option so I don't select an email account. And as you know my new email is barb@barbaramockford.com I rang Shane also as having all those computer issues - was good to hear his voice again :)I rang him in bit of a panic because I am such a worry wart lol Am now gona catch up on all your adventures! :) xx

    ReplyDelete