Sunday 21 July 2013

Day 93 Friday last day.

Today is our last full day in the uk.

I took everyone to see my Dad Donald Jones. It was quite an emotional time. I took him some flowers though he would have preferred Cigars. RIP Dad I love you.



It has been an amazing opportunity to have done so much In europe as a whole.

Today we took my mum to the podiatrist and of course in a small village you cannot get far before being greeted by someone you know. It rook me 40 mins to pay the bill for newspapers as Peter Ohlsson who owns the shop went and got his wife anne and son steffan so we explained our plans to them.

I then went and bought some new handles for my mums kitchen cupboards and fitted them.

Then a man came to fix the window of the rental car.

Dean and Sue Morris came round for a Ruby Murray. And we intended to have early night but it was not to be.

We will leave tomorrow circa 9 am. It's gonna be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment