Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 76 Michelangelo and sunglasses put away.

 I am pondering the need for my sunglasses as we have returned to the UK.

While my family rested I painted.

Not a grand master but my mothers bedroom.

I went down to Llanelli to book tickets fopr Despicable me 2 for anna and the kids, went to Costa coffee for the free wifi to publish 5 days worth of the blog. And also went to B and Q to buy paint for the bedroom.

After I washed the walls down I went to See Meirion Bishop, Mark Bishop's dad. we had a laugh and cry as we reminisced. Very sad.

Anna had taken the boys to the movies so that was good.

When I returned I began painting and finished at 9 PM. All good and done.

We are just doing jobs and having a rest before we go to Finland on Sunday.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment